Re: [pfaf] / HERBAL WEB SITE Re: famine foods resource

  • Joseph A Cleary
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2011
                        Dear Friends:
                           I saw a movie named Avatar it effected me to the point that I'll do all I can to keep this planet alive and green.
                           It is my hope nay my wish to sell out here and move to Israel to have a garden to share with all who need it, truth.
                           Happy Chanukah.
                           Do have a good Shabbis.
      Shalom, Shalom, Yosef or Joseph A. Cleary

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2012
        A bit late here on response
        But thanks for adding that