/ HERBAL WEB SITE Re: famine foods resource

  • Francis S
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2011
      HI Thanks I just found this maybe we should start a herb link topic.

      http://www.altnature.com/

      (by the way I really want to start a web site set up with all my resources, I probaly have thousands, but they aren't all about plants/mushrooms.)

      I accually found this here, the web site hasn't been active, but I noticed a newer post, but let me warn you If you write be sure to copy/paste your post to your self in a email, it may never show up
      that is what she warned about)
      (tell her I sent you from here Yahoo group.

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "nova wright" <hevnsent@...> wrote:

      > Well others probably know about this already, but i just discovered it a bit ago
      > so for anyone else that might find it useful
      > http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/faminefoods/ff_home.html
      >
      > nova
      >
      > "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

    • Joseph A Cleary
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2011
                          Dear Friends:
                             I saw a movie named Avatar it effected me to the point that I'll do all I can to keep this planet alive and green.
                             It is my hope nay my wish to sell out here and move to Israel to have a garden to share with all who need it, truth.
                             Happy Chanukah.
                             Do have a good Shabbis.
        Shalom, Shalom, Yosef or Joseph A. Cleary

        HI Thanks I just found this maybe we should start a herb link topic.

        http://www.altnature.com/

        (by the way I really want to start a web site set up with all my resources, I probaly have thousands, but they aren't all about plants/mushrooms.)

        I accually found this here, the web site hasn't been active, but I noticed a newer post, but let me warn you If you write be sure to copy/paste your post to your self in a email, it may never show up
        that is what she warned about)
        (tell her I sent you from here Yahoo group.

        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "nova wright" <hevnsent@...> wrote:

        > Well others probably know about this already, but i just discovered it a bit ago
        > so for anyone else that might find it useful
        > http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/faminefoods/ff_home.html
        >
        > nova
        >
        > "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell

      • nova wright
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2012
          A bit late here on response
          But thanks for adding that