[Fwd: [Permaculture Plant Database] holy guacamole....

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2004
      Hi folks,
      A group of us have been working on developing
      an opensource permaculture plant database for sometime
      now. Last year we submitted a bid to the threshold foundation
      for development money, and its finally come through.

      The database will allow people to contribute their own information
      and observations on plants. It should also include some novel
      features such as information on guilds and the relationships between
      plants.

      Hopefully the site will become a global permaculture portal,
      I'd like to include a links directory and lots of other good stuff.

      We'ed like it to be a community project and if your interested in being
      involved you can join the mailing list:

      pcplantdb mailing list
      pcplantdb@...

      All the best