Re: [pfaf] Burdock

  • ambyagro@yahoo.es
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30, 2011
      Know anyone over experiencies with Burdock in tropicals conditions

      Enviado desde un dispositivo BlackBerry® de Tigo

      From: Allmende Verden <allmendeperma@...>
      Sender: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 23:58:58 +0100
      ReplyTo: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [pfaf] Burdock

      At least wild burdock is growing in the area (of Verden, lower saxony,
      Germany). When you type the latin name and the varieties below into
      google you get some seed-sellers ***Steph

      Zitat von ambyagro@...:

      > Wich is the best climate zone for burdock? Where an how can we get
      > seeds/cuttings?
      > Enviado desde un dispositivo BlackBerry® de Tigo

    • Nicole Vosper