Re: [pfaf] Burdock

  • ambyagro@yahoo.es
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30, 2011
      Know anyone over experiencies with Burdock in tropicals conditions

      Enviado desde un dispositivo BlackBerry® de Tigo

      From: Allmende Verden <allmendeperma@...>
      Sender: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 23:58:58 +0100
      ReplyTo: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [pfaf] Burdock

      At least wild burdock is growing in the area (of Verden, lower saxony,
      Germany). When you type the latin name and the varieties below into
      google you get some seed-sellers ***Steph

      Zitat von ambyagro@...:

      > Wich is the best climate zone for burdock? Where an how can we get
      > seeds/cuttings?
      > Enviado desde un dispositivo BlackBerry® de Tigo

    • Dee Harris
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 30, 2011
        Southern  Burdock has been known to have more potency than the Northern ones. Please take this into consideration.

        At least wild burdock is growing in the area (of Verden, lower saxony,
        Germany). When you type the latin name and the varieties below into
        google you get some seed-sellers ***Steph

        Zitat von ambyagro@...:

        > Wich is the best climate zone for burdock? Where an how can we get
        > seeds/cuttings?
        > Enviado desde un dispositivo BlackBerry® de Tigo

      • Nicole Vosper