New file uploaded to pfaf

  • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
      group.

      File : /Links.html
      Uploaded by : webmaster@...
      Description : Links page

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      webmaster@...
    • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 24, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
        group.

        File : /The neem (azadirchin Indica).doc
        Uploaded by : pfafrich <webmaster@...>
        Description : Article on Neem

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        pfafrich <webmaster@...>
      • Richard Morris
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 24, 2005
          Hi All,
          We just had an article submitted on Neem from
          Mrs.Farzana Panhwar
          President.
          The Sindh Rural Women's Up-lift Group.
          157.C. Unit.No.2.Latifabad.Hyderabad.
          Sindh.Pakistan.
          E-mail. and farzanapanhwar @...

          Who is a bio-chemist, working in the field of organic
          agriculture and effects of pollution and environment of human and
          animal and plant health.

          Rather than send the attachment, I've put it in the files
          section of the yahoo group. You can find this at:

          20Indica%29.doc

          Enjoy

          Rich
        • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 31, 2005
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
            group.

            File : /Newsletter 3.2.pdf
            Uploaded by : pfafrich <webmaster@...>
            Description : Newsletter from Pentidy woods

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,

            pfafrich <webmaster@...>
          • Lena Israelsson
            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 1, 2005
              Hello,
              Do you know if all species of allium edible? And are all parts of the plant
              edible?
              lena i

              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 4, 2005
                It does not seem like anyone other have answered.
                According to Stephen Barstow, the answer is
                YES ! and
                YES.

                and the sulphur / thiols in alliums (as well as Brassicas) have
                important nutritional impacts on stressed bodies !

                Geir Flatabø

                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 2, 2007
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                  group.

                  File : /Trees by the Billion.doc
                  Uploaded by : derriereupgrade <MrtnAskey@...>
                  Description : Newsbreak on global forestry

                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                    group.

                    File : /education
                    Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                    Description :

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                  • Jim
                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                      I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                      this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                      unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an option
                      to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need to
                      allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                      course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                      done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                      possibility?

                      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                      > Hello,

                      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                      > group.
                      >
                      > File : /education
                      > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                      > Description :
                      >
                      > You can access this file at the URL:

                      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                      lfiles

                      > Regards,
                      >
                      > cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>

                    • Jim
                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                        Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                        possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so there
                        will be no more excuses for silly questions!

                        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                        > I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                        > this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                        > unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an option
                        > to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need
                        > allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                        > course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                        > done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                        > possibility?
                        >
                        > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Hello,

                        > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                        > > group.
                        > >
                        > > File : /education
                        > > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@>
                        > > Description :

                        > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

                        http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                        > lfiles
                        > >
                        > > Regards,
                        > >
                        > > cromlech108 <cromlech108@>

                      • Jim
                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                          ...all assuming that moderation is agreeable.

                          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                          > Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                          > possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so
                          there
                          > will be no more excuses for silly questions!
                          >
                          > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > I thought it might be a good idea to start a reading/booklist, so
                          > > this file was created. (Its has been renamed 'reading'); But
                          > > unfortunatley I don't think that it is possible to select an
                          option
                          > > to allow anyone to edit the file, which isn't much use as we need
                          > > allow any member to add books/reading. (These could be links of
                          > > course or paperbooks.) Anyone got any doea how this can be
                          > > done?...perhaps we need to get yahoo to make this option a
                          > > possibility?
                          > >
                          > > --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pfaf@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                          > > >

                          > > > Hello,
                          > > >
                          > > > This email message is a notification to let you know that
                          > > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                          > > > group.
                          > > >
                          > > > File : /education
                          > > > Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@>
                          > > > Description :
                          > > >
                          > > > You can access this file at the URL:
                          > > >
                          > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

                          http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                          > > lfiles
                          > > >
                          > > > Regards,
                          > > >
                          > > > cromlech108 <cromlech108@>

                        • Richard Morris
                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                            --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <cromlech108@...> wrote:

                            > Ok, I've asked yahoo groups tech support if they can make this idea
                            > possible. Then we will have a PFAF yahoo group reading list so there
                            > will be no more excuses for silly questions!

                            There is a database section of the group, in that you could create a
                            table which could store references or such like, anyone could add
                            references to such a table.
                          • Jim
                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 30, 2008
                              Thanks Richard. We now have a group booklist/reading/info section:

                              Please feel free to add any references including links that provide
                              useful info for people.

                              Thanks

                              Jim

                            • pfaf@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 17 , Feb 4, 2009
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                                group.

                                File : /kentlaneshawinsnow.3gp
                                Uploaded by : cromlech108 <cromlech108@...>
                                Description : The English Greenwood in deep winter

                                Message 15 of 17 , Jul 18 6:30 AM
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                                  group.

                                  File : /V020709_14.290001.3gp
                                  Uploaded by : ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                                  Description :

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Jan 4, 2010
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pfaf
                                    group.

                                    File : /Video-0001.mp4
                                    Uploaded by : ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                                    Description : Brightling Agroforestry Experimental Food Woodland Meadow - Video

                                    You can access this file at the URL:

                                    Regards,

                                    ryborgryborg268 <cromlech108@...>
                                  • ryborgryborg268
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Jan 13, 2010
                                      Whoops! sorry about that. The file is listed here:

                                      ...Brightling Farm etc. Its very poor quality but I left it up there for novelty value.

                                      Cheers

                                      Jim