Re: [pfaf] Caragana arborescens - how fast does it grow?

  • mIEKAL aND
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2011
      On clay loam & silt loam, they grow 2 meters in 5 years here.  My oldest trees are over 4 meters high after 12 years.

      ~mIEKAL

      On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Allmende Verden <allmendeperma@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      our c.a.´s grew from 30cm hight in 2001 to more than 2m today. They
      started bearing a few pods in 2004. We have sandy loam, for climate
      take a look at our hp, where is a climate diagram.
      greets from Steph

      Zitat von "geri.verasco" <geri.verasco@...>:

      > I live in Pennsylvania with clay soil. Just planted a Caragana/Pea
      > Tree last year about 4 feet tall with a about 4 inches of leaves on
      > many branches at the top of the tree. This year, although that
      > little clump at the top had flowers, it doesnt seem to be growing
      > fast/weeping. How long before it will grow to ground? Thanks

      Artilleriestr. 6
      D-27283 Verden
      Tel (+49) 4231- 90 30 470 (lange aufs Klingeln warten)
      Mobil (+49) 17 66166 8718
      http://www.allmende.de.vu