FW: Free perennial useful and edible trees and plants on offer. Please forward to others who may be interested.

  • Elaine Sommers
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2011
    If anyone fancies a group trip to Wales I'm up for it!!!

    ". . . the greatest peril of life lies in the fact that human food consists entirely of souls. All the creatures that we have to kill to eat, all those that we have to strike down and destroy to make clothes for ourselves, have souls, souls that do not perish with the body . . . All that exists lives."

    from 'Shaman, the wounded healer' by J. Halifax, 1982

    Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:04:09 +0100
    From: frank_bowman@...
    Subject: FW: Free perrenial useful and edible trees and plants on offer. Please forward to others who may be interested.
    To: elainesommers@...

    Hiya. Its taken me ages to do this but finally got round to it. If youd like to forward it to anyone that may be interested that would be good.
    Im on a fast connection tomorrow night so Ill do that myself then. After doing a list of who to send it to. Thanks if you do. Hope the photos come out in the body of the email. They dont on the phone. :) frank

    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2011
      [Attachment(s) from Elaine Sommers included below]

      Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:04:09 +0100
      From: frank_bowman@...
      To: elainesommers@...

[...]

      10 of 10 Photo(s)

      1 of 1 File(s)

    • fran k
      Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2011
        Thanks Geir. :) cant wait to see how your crataegus succulenta turns out. (Sad isnt it, that growing could be so exciting!)
        :)frank