Book and the Real Seeds Newsletter

  • Elaine Sommers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 12:09 AM
      http://www.realseeds.co.uk/Newsletter11.html

      This book is linked to the realseeds newsletter but I thought it was worth an extra mention so you don't overlook it.

      http://www.eco-logicbooks.com/index.cfm?fa=book_details&book_id=990

      The review talks about it being aimed specifically at vegans and stock-free growing.

      Blessings,
      Elaine.

      ". . . the greatest peril of life lies in the fact that human food consists entirely of souls. All the creatures that we have to kill to eat, all those that we have to strike down and destroy to make clothes for ourselves, have souls, souls that do not perish with the body . . . All that exists lives."

      from 'Shaman, the wounded healer' by J. Halifax, 1982