Re: Dehumidifier

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      Dear Dana,
      > I am trying to find a plant that will help take moisture out of the
      > air, we have tremendous condensation in the windows of our home, and
      > thought there must be a plant that would help reduce this problem.
      > They would be kept in the windows which get a tremendous amount of
      > natural light. Any suggestions?
      > I appreciate all your help. You have a really informative website,
      > keep up the good work!

      I'm not really a plant expert myself, so I can't give a good
      answer to your question. There isn't really any mention of this
      in the pfaf database but a search for air in the other use field
      http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/cgi-bin/pfaf/find_gen?WORD=_air_&FIELD=Other+Uses&SEARCH_TYPE=Exact
      may give some hints.

      I'm passing your message onto the pfaf mailing list
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pfaf
      which may give some answer to your question.

      Hope that helps

      Rich
      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Main Site: Blagdon Cross, Ashwater, Beaworthy, Devon, EX21 5DF, England