FW: Bio Char in India

  • Elaine Sommers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2011
      Does anyone know any more about this form of feeding the soil?

      ". . . the greatest peril of life lies in the fact that human food consists entirely of souls. All the creatures that we have to kill to eat, all those that we have to strike down and destroy to make clothes for ourselves, have souls, souls that do not perish with the body . . . All that exists lives."

      from 'Shaman, the wounded healer' by J. Halifax, 1982