Re: [pfaf] Compost even the worst practise is good practise

  • fran k
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2011
      Hi Christine,

      No, I meant if one just stuffs only kitchen waste into a tub and waits 5 years, then   the initial few years fermenting slimy mess, turns into good soily compost.   So, one has only to wait for the first 5 years, and one can then start using it, and any other tubs following behind.  (that one has filled after the first one has filled up)

      In effect, one cant fail with any way that one does compost.  it will eventually turn to earth.

      I may try this experiment again, with a tub with holes in the bottom, and one with none.

      Frank