RE: [pfaf] Not strictly on topic but v interesting...

  • Elaine Sommers
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2011
      Thank you for that link Griselda.I forwarded it to the home-Ed forums I belong to and they are now talking about having a go themselves, starting with a bike shed!

      Blessings,
      Elaine.

      ". . . the greatest peril of life lies in the fact that human food consists entirely of souls. All the creatures that we have to kill to eat, all those that we have to strike down and destroy to make clothes for ourselves, have souls, souls that do not perish with the body . . . All that exists lives."

      from 'Shaman, the wounded healer' by J. Halifax, 1982

      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      From: mussetts@...
      Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 20:42:59 +0100
      Subject: [pfaf] Not strictly on topic but v interesting...

      This is the kind of thing which makes me feel really inspired. I hope
      others here enjoy it!

      http://inspirationgreen.org/plastic-bottle-homes.html?
      sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4dc521c1a7d0d9a0%2C3

      Griselda Mussett
      Faversham, Kent