Re: [pfaf] Our physiology, determines what we eat.

  • bekki@church-of-earth-healing.org
    Message 1 of 58 , May 8, 2011
      I have found a lot of really god info on B12 at the Blood Type site, on
      the message boards.

      Lots of people do their own fermented foods, which are high in B12. It is
      of great interest to the Blood type Os, who are supposed to avoid vinegar,
      but can eat naturally fermented foods, like certain kinds of pickled
      vegetables. Interestingly, many of these are Japanese-style pickles--
      since vegetarianism is common there, it is a really good way to supplement
      B12, and also other nutrients.

      You can go to the site and do a google search for "fermented foods- B12"
      and probably get some hits. Also he has a data base of foods on the site
      with all the food values (protein etc but also vitamins) and a data base
      of recipes, which should include some pickled veggies.

    • terry lim
      Message 58 of 58 , May 17, 2011
        By the pic, it looks like the malaysian local fruit - chichu whose seeds look exactly the same & it's sweet & well liked by many.

        On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 9:51 PM, Javier Cosp <jcosp@...> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Javier Cosp included below]

        Somebody knows this fruit? Can be eaten?

        Javier Cosp
        Asuncion, Paraguay