Lagochilus inebrians

  • aussie_guy129
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
      hi ive been trying find seeds of this plant for a long time and was
      wondering if neone in here could help me?? if u can please email me
      at kaleidoscopic__mind@.... thanks all

      Lachlan
    • Hilary Robinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
        I'm not familiar with this plant - can you tell us something about it?
        Regards,
        Hilary Robinson

        >From: "aussie_guy129" <kaleidoscopic__mind@...>
        >To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [pfaf] Lagochilus inebrians
        >Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:24:57 -0000
        >
        >hi ive been trying find seeds of this plant for a long time and was
        >wondering if neone in here could help me?? if u can please email me
        >at kaleidoscopic__mind@.... thanks all
        >
        >Lachlan

      • KenFern
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2004
          Hi

          This is a plant in the mint family. Its common name is Intoxicating Mint and
          it has mild hallucinogenic properties. If you run a search on the web you
          will come up with a number of sites giving info on the plant.

          Hope that helps

          Ken Fern