Re: [pfaf] Woops. B12 info. Our physiology, determines what we eat.

  • fran k
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 11:36 AM
      I was only providing info on the b12.

      As far as I know they feed them meat, or with dogs that dried stuff.

      Bill mollison said there is no infestation of slugs, just a shortage of ducks. To that I would add. Their is no infestation of slugs, just an infestation of cats. (Killing all the slug eating animals, some of which your finding on the mat. I used to come downstairs and find the remains, just a bladder). :) frank