Re: [pfaf] Re: something for nothing

  • Peter Ellis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2011
      I saw a news item a month ago saying that the new Chinese nuclear
      reactors will be Thorium fuelled and making the point that there was
      nothing new in the technology. Indeed, as you say, Western development
      had followed the needs of the military for the byproducts and thus
      stifled Thorium development. It was either in the Daily telegraph or BBC.
      Cheers

      Peter