corea

  • Lena Israelsson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 1:34 AM
      I found this fantastic veggie (attached photo) at a vegetable plot run by a
      woman from Corea. She told me that the leaves are very popular in Soul and
      that they eat them fresh. The plant is perennial, even in Sweden where I
      live . It´s a creeper (height 15-20) with very small leaves whicgh are a bit
      succulent and tast nutty. Mmmmm... The problem is that I cant identify the
      plant. Can you help me?
      lena israelsson