Useful Plants of Mongolia: Crowdsourced!

  • Matthew Lynch
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2011
      Open call to anyone interested in extreme cold-tolerant plants!

      Our good friend (and Mongolian Scholar) Dr U.Beket has spent the last few years with his team researching how climate change will affect Mongolia's westernmost region of Bayan Ulgii province (home to the legendary Eaglehunters).

      Email us at theGreenBackpack [at] gmail [dot] com, with 'MONGOL PLANT DATABASE' in your subject line, and we'll send you an Excel spreadsheet template that you can use to compile your own research.  Don't forget to record the sources of your information, and in return your contribution will be recorded in the published plant list document as it continues to grow and evolve.

      Access the plant lists here:

      Regeneratively,

      Matthew Lynch
      Asia-Pacific Center for Regenerative Design

      Mongolia SEAL Project 2011
      Mongolian Permaculture 2010

      connect with me on LinkedIn