traveler-in-thyme name change

  • travelerinthyme
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2011
      Oh, I forgot, I changed the spelling of my yahoo group page to traveler-in-thyme, because while I was offline for 3 years, due to lack of internet connection, some Japanese company bought my domain name (they are not using it, but bought a block of unused domains and keep them for re-sale).

      But to discuss anything interesting, from gardening to art, join my group, we have the nicest people!

      ~Traveler in Thyme