perennial seed germination
- Hi Frank,Many seeds benefit from pre-treatment of one kind or another.. scarification (sacred lotus), fire (white sage), soaking in water (usually following scarification), warm/cold stratification (some of the echinaceas, rugosa rose, elder, etc) are some of the ways we can assist seeds to germinate.Did you have any particular species in mind?Peace,Steve.
- "All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
~ J.R.R. Tolkien
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king."