- Hi,It is my understanding - via Richo Cech of Horizon Herbs - that the Hunzas utilized the manure from their cattle in order to grow their crops. One might reasonably suppose they use some other product from their cattle, as well.Peace and love,Steve.
- "All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
~ J.R.R. Tolkien
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king."