Dial house event, agenda

  • Steve Charter
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2004
      Hi all

      June Creative Teaching Event

      I hope we will also have sessions on creative marketing, promotion and advertising etc of Pc courses at the event, because this seems a pretty big issue for us as teachers. Working away to run courses, often with small numbers (though sometimes full too!)

      I feel that in many ways we need to work together to market pculture more widely, raise awareness etc - at the moment we sometimes seem to be cart-before-the-horsing it (i.e. supply before demand), with max effort in organising with min effect ...

      Looking forward to the event
      Steve

      Graham Burnett <grahamburnett@...> wrote:
      AT LAST I've put together an information web page and booking form for the
      Dial House teachers gathering and Teaching Permaculture Creatively course in
      June, sorry to those who've had to wait for a reply...

      Anyway, go to
      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/teachcourse/
      and find out all about it!

      Alternatively I can send it to you as a word document...

      Look forward to hearing from you all,

      Graham Burnett www.spiralseed.co.uk

      ---

      Steve
      Ecoforest, Apdo 29, Coin 29100, Malaga, Spain.
      Tel: 00 34 661 079 950 e-mail: info@...
      Europe's first raw food ecological community ...

      Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE! Get Yahoo! Mail