Seeking help in procurement of Aconitum chasmanthum

  • Dr.Naveen Kodlady
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2011
      I have taken up a research work on Aconitum chasmanthum and i tried to collect he raw material from market, but could not get the exact variety of Aconitum chasmanthum, insted they belong to other varieties like A spicatum etc.

      Can any body help in this regard? I would like to know where exactly in Jammu&kashmir,himachal pradesh and Uttaranchal it is available? Pls let me know any body /authentic contact persons who can provide me this. Or else if any body cultivate this I can contact them also.If any body from J&K,HP or Uttaranchal help me in procuring I would really be grateful. All financial implicatons will be beared by me.I have contacted various institutes and persons of the field across these areas, but could not collect neither authentic info nor material.

      kindly consider if you can do it.

      Dr Naveen Kodlady,
      PhD Scholar,
      IPGT&RA,