Re: [pfaf] plant book find/reccomendation

  • nova wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2011
      If you mean like East, south or throughout
      yes, at least though most of the main text, the more plant section does not, that i could tell
      Again no pictures so you will want other appropiate text, but lots on useful detail
      glad i got it  : )
      nova

      "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"  George Orwell