[Fwd: VV mag for ibilio website]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2004
      John Curtis wrote:

      I thought you might be interested in this... The researchers claim that
      by
      not tilling the soil, more carbon remains in the soil which reduces the
      amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, so lessens the potential problems of global
      warming.

      www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/04/040416011813.htm

      Passed on by Editor of Vegan Views mag http://www.veganviews.org.uk/

      Rich