RE: 21 Day Green Smoothie Detox

  • Elaine Sommers
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      Hi Everyone, I've just had a closer look at the link and I didn't realise it was going to cost money! I'm sorry about that. But I'm still going to have a go and do it on my own without paying for it, so if anyone wants to join me let me know and we can compare notes.

      I do have her book and she has a superb website. It shouldn't be too difficult to do the detox without paying for it. The only other way would be to get together as a group and pay for it together and for all of us to use the feedback services through one person. A bit way out but do-able.

      If anyone wants the recipies I can send online - they are very simple. Or have a look at the website. It is absolutely common sense and very good.

      Blessings,
      Elaine.