Re: [pfaf] Re: Fwd: Call for help with an online Plant Database

  • Paul Mackay
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2011
      About the database as a wiki idea, I thought I might some work I've been doing with Freebase. I've created a couple of Freebase sites around plants, horticulture and permaculture:

      http://plants.freebase.com/
      http://permaculture.freebase.com/
      http://horticulture.freebase.com/

      The permaculture one needs a bit more work in terms of the design but the plants one is a relatively straightforward collection of properties about plants.

      cheers

      paul

      On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 1:18 PM, thegreenbackpack <matthewklynch@...> wrote:

      why not make your database a wiki, to make it easier for everyone to contribute?