Winter Salad Garden Course in Cornwall

  • KenFern
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      A quick update.

      We have had to split this course into two parts. On one or two days over the Easter, Phil James will be giving an introduction to PFAF and the winter salad garden.

      The practical side of the course, where we actually prepare and plant out the winter salad garden, has had to be held back for a week and will now be held on the 17th and 18th April, from 1300 to 1800 hours. Ken Fern will be facilitating this part of the course.

      Thanks.

      For further info, contact ken.fern@... or telephone Addy Fern on 01208 873554.