Re: [pfaf] Horseradish.

  • Phil Slade
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2004
      http://www.organiccatalog.com/catalog/ do cuttings, but out of stock at
      present.
      If you gave the members a general idea of your whereabouts someone in your
      vicinity might be able to help. regards Phil.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
        Thanks a lot, Ben, for your advice.
        The supplier has a very  comprehnsive range of stuff.
        Warm regards.
        Kenny Murphy, in Wales.
        I found only one supplier and bought 3000 seeds from them ;
        look at : nick's-nursery; http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk
        contact Nicola Lee she will assist you.
        best rgds,
        ben safronovitz
        south africa
        hydroponic solution africa

        > Can anybody please tell me where I can buy horseradish seed or
        > cuttings?
        >  I have looked, in vain, just about everywhere so I thought I`d ask
        > the experts.
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Kenny.
        >  (New groupie).

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kenny
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
          Thankyou for the offer, Ken.
          My home is in Swansea, S.Wales
          I had a U.K. seed supplier`s address from member Ben Safronovitz today and I have ordered some seeds with them.
          Apparently, growing results are better assured by using cuttings so I would be very pleased to learn of any firm in the U.K. which stocks them.

          Warm regards,
          Kenny Murphy.
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
            Heartfelt thanks to all who responded to my recent request about horseradish.
            Best regards,
            Kenny Murphy, in Swansea, Wales.