Re: [pfaf] nuclear or volcanic winter

  • nova wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2011

      Although i do not personally know all I'd like to about this yet, still working on it.
       It was an amazing awaking to be told in the Linda Runyans materials that all grasses are edible by humans (after being told all my life they were not) they are ground to use as flour to make stuff, she also indicates that it was considered that usually 1/2 or near that, of the plants growing in the background of pictures of people in famine stricken areas. Were to be seen survivable food stuff that where not being utilized, probably for the same reason, as  my not knowing.
      I was wondering about that overcast condition thing as well, maybe there is a list of those somewhere?
      nova