Essex Permaculture Introductory weekend- places still available

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      We still have some places available our Permaculture Introductory Course
      being held at Dial House (near Epping) on the weekend of 30 April to 2 May.
      For more details about this event (including reviews and photos from past
      courses), see our webpage at
      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/course/index.htm

      Cheers Graham Burnett www.spiralseed.co.uk

      ---