Re: [pfaf] Horseradish.

  • Phil Slade
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2004
      http://www.organiccatalog.com/catalog/ do cuttings, but out of stock at
      present.
      If you gave the members a general idea of your whereabouts someone in your
      vicinity might be able to help. regards Phil.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
        Dear Kenny

        I'm not sure where you are situated, but there are more than 20 nurseries in
        Britain supplying this plant. Seed is rarely produced in Britain, so is not
        often available here - it can also give mixed results.

        Let me know if a British nursery is suitable for you and I can let you have
        the addresses.

        Ken Fern
        Plants for a Future

        > Can anybody please tell me where I can buy horseradish seed or
        > cuttings?
        > I have looked, in vain, just about everywhere so I thought I`d ask
        > the experts.
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Kenny.
        > (New groupie).
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kenny
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
          Thanks a lot, Ben, for your advice.
          The supplier has a very  comprehnsive range of stuff.
          Warm regards.
          Kenny Murphy, in Wales.
          I found only one supplier and bought 3000 seeds from them ;
          look at : nick's-nursery; http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk
          contact Nicola Lee she will assist you.
          best rgds,
          ben safronovitz
          south africa
          hydroponic solution africa

          > Can anybody please tell me where I can buy horseradish seed or
          > cuttings?
          >  I have looked, in vain, just about everywhere so I thought I`d ask
          > the experts.
          > Best regards,
          >
          > Kenny.
          >  (New groupie).

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Kenny
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
            Thankyou for the offer, Ken.
            My home is in Swansea, S.Wales
            I had a U.K. seed supplier`s address from member Ben Safronovitz today and I have ordered some seeds with them.
            Apparently, growing results are better assured by using cuttings so I would be very pleased to learn of any firm in the U.K. which stocks them.

            Warm regards,
            Kenny Murphy.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
              Heartfelt thanks to all who responded to my recent request about horseradish.
              Best regards,
              Kenny Murphy, in Swansea, Wales.