Re: [pfaf] Horseradish.

  • Phil Slade
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2004
      http://www.organiccatalog.com/catalog/ do cuttings, but out of stock at
      present.
      If you gave the members a general idea of your whereabouts someone in your
      vicinity might be able to help. regards Phil.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2004
        Dear Kenny,
        I found only one supplier and bought 3000 seeds from them ;
        look at : nick's-nursery; http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk
        contact Nicola Lee she will assist you.
        best rgds,
        ben safronovitz
        south africa
        hydroponic solution africa

        > Can anybody please tell me where I can buy horseradish seed or
        > cuttings?
        > I have looked, in vain, just about everywhere so I thought I`d ask
        > the experts.
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Kenny.
        > (New groupie).
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • KenFern
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
          Dear Kenny

          I'm not sure where you are situated, but there are more than 20 nurseries in
          Britain supplying this plant. Seed is rarely produced in Britain, so is not
          often available here - it can also give mixed results.

          Let me know if a British nursery is suitable for you and I can let you have
          the addresses.

          Ken Fern
          Plants for a Future

          > Can anybody please tell me where I can buy horseradish seed or
          > cuttings?
          > I have looked, in vain, just about everywhere so I thought I`d ask
          > the experts.
          > Best regards,
          >
          > Kenny.
          > (New groupie).
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Kenny
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
            Thanks a lot, Ben, for your advice.
            The supplier has a very  comprehnsive range of stuff.
            Warm regards.
            Kenny Murphy, in Wales.

            > Can anybody please tell me where I can buy horseradish seed or
            > cuttings?
            >  I have looked, in vain, just about everywhere so I thought I`d ask
            > the experts.
            > Best regards,
            >
            > Kenny.
            >  (New groupie).

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Kenny
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
              Thankyou for the offer, Ken.
              My home is in Swansea, S.Wales
              I had a U.K. seed supplier`s address from member Ben Safronovitz today and I have ordered some seeds with them.
              Apparently, growing results are better assured by using cuttings so I would be very pleased to learn of any firm in the U.K. which stocks them.

              Warm regards,
              Kenny Murphy.

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
                Heartfelt thanks to all who responded to my recent request about horseradish.
                Best regards,
                Kenny Murphy, in Swansea, Wales.