Horseradish.

  • weegeebg
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2004
      Can anybody please tell me where I can buy horseradish seed or
      cuttings?
      I have looked, in vain, just about everywhere so I thought I`d ask
      the experts.
      Best regards,

      Kenny.
      (New groupie).
    • Phil Slade
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2004
        http://www.organiccatalog.com/catalog/ do cuttings, but out of stock at
        present.
        If you gave the members a general idea of your whereabouts someone in your
        vicinity might be able to help. regards Phil.
        > Can anybody please tell me where I can buy horseradish seed or
        > cuttings?
        > I have looked, in vain, just about everywhere so I thought I`d ask
        > the experts.
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Kenny.
        > (New groupie).
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Ben Safronovitz
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2004
          Dear Kenny,
          I found only one supplier and bought 3000 seeds from them ;
          look at : nick's-nursery; http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk
          contact Nicola Lee she will assist you.
          best rgds,
          ben safronovitz
          south africa
          hydroponic solution africa

          > Can anybody please tell me where I can buy horseradish seed or
          > cuttings?
          > I have looked, in vain, just about everywhere so I thought I`d ask
          > the experts.
          > Best regards,
          >
          > Kenny.
          > (New groupie).
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • KenFern
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
            Dear Kenny

            I'm not sure where you are situated, but there are more than 20 nurseries in
            Britain supplying this plant. Seed is rarely produced in Britain, so is not
            often available here - it can also give mixed results.

            Let me know if a British nursery is suitable for you and I can let you have
            the addresses.

            Ken Fern
            Plants for a Future

            > Can anybody please tell me where I can buy horseradish seed or
            > cuttings?
            > I have looked, in vain, just about everywhere so I thought I`d ask
            > the experts.
            > Best regards,
            >
            > Kenny.
            > (New groupie).
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Kenny
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
              Thanks a lot, Ben, for your advice.
              The supplier has a very  comprehnsive range of stuff.
              Warm regards.
              Kenny Murphy, in Wales.

              > Can anybody please tell me where I can buy horseradish seed or
              > cuttings?
              >  I have looked, in vain, just about everywhere so I thought I`d ask
              > the experts.
              > Best regards,
              >
              > Kenny.
              >  (New groupie).

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Kenny
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
                Thankyou for the offer, Ken.
                My home is in Swansea, S.Wales
                I had a U.K. seed supplier`s address from member Ben Safronovitz today and I have ordered some seeds with them.
                Apparently, growing results are better assured by using cuttings so I would be very pleased to learn of any firm in the U.K. which stocks them.

                Warm regards,
                Kenny Murphy.

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
                  Heartfelt thanks to all who responded to my recent request about horseradish.
                  Best regards,
                  Kenny Murphy, in Swansea, Wales.