How to find out when salix caprea´s seed is ripe?

  • Rosa Eichbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2004
      Hi!
      ...that`s what I ask myself as I don´t want to miss this point of time for a seed-experiment. I`ve heard that thei`re only ripe for a few days.
      How to find out when these are? Is there any digital photo of what it looks like?

      Greetings from Klaus
      --
      Allmende e.V.-Gemeinschaftlicher Permakulturgarten für Verden
      Artilleriestr. 6