Green Is Our Garden

  • Dharma House
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2011
      Hi there friends, we have put together a site that showcases aspiring writers in sustainable agriculture. We are particulary interested in the theme of how spirituality (whatever that means to you) can inform sustainability. We are looking for articles so if anyone feels inspired please drop us a line. We promote the articles to online and magazine authors to give the writers and content as much exposure as possible. Any fees from editors go directly to the writer. Please forward this on to anyone who may be interested. Thanks! You can find us at http://www.greenisourgarden.com