Free food!

  • Elaine Sommers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2011
      http://www.eatweeds.co.uk/wild-winter-herb-salad

      Should the supermarket shelves empty in the future all is not lost!

      Blessings,
      Elaine.

      "We are shaped and fashioned by what we love"
        Goethe

      "Losing your mind can be a peak experience!"
        Jane Wagner

      "Our nature lies in movement; complete calm is death."
        Blaise Pascal

      ". . . the greatest peril of life lies in the fact that human food consists entirely of souls. All the creatures that we have to kill to eat, all those that we have to strike down and destroy to make clothes for ourselves, have souls, souls that do not perish with the body . . . All that exists lives."

      from 'Shaman, the wounded healer' by J. Halifax, 1982