New non commericial senario cool temperate Permaculture/Nut Growing etc Forum!

  • i23testingcyborg2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      https://we.riseup.net/permacultureforestgardening

      This forum is where I put up a record of the load of the work I've done so far on horticulture. Its not controlled by me...its part of the rise up! social activist network.

      There are some photos I took of Keralan forest gardens this year.plus lots of other stuff...I did do a internet search of these much quoted gardens, and found nothing whatsoever, so here are the original FG's themselves!

      That was one mad mad India trip. Tropical India...a long way from the cool autumn woods of England.

      Thanks!

      Jim