workcamp while spring´s awakening in 3 emancipatory gardening-projects

  • Allmende Verden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2011
      Gardenstart all over the land
      workcamp while spring´s awakening in 3 emancipatory gardening-projects
      19.-22.3. in Berlin-Weißensee, 23.-28.3. in Egge and 28.3.-5.4. Verden
      (all germany)
      http://offenergarten.blogsport.de/
      http://allmende.de.vu

      when the snow has melted and the ground has thawed very many actions
      take place in gardens: Woods are cut and planted, the beds have to be
      prepared and the first vegetables are sown.
      We want to go about doing gardenstart together with activ people from
      the projects and guests: Working together, learn from each other,
      spend time in the group, discuss, cook, party and hanging around. Not
      all designs in the projects are good and not all activists are
      design-checkers.
      We invite you to join in the ?spring-workcamp-caravan?. The following
      things we´re requesting from participants:
      *announce early and binding. There are only 7 places. You can also
      take part only for a certain time of the caravan.
      *from the participants we wish a fee for the costs of the food
      (they´re gona be low, there´s gona be some dumpsterdiving and
      scrounging). The accomodation is gona be in heated rooms and
      sleepingbags. Weatherproof workclothes you have to bring yourself.
      * gardenstart is a profeminist shelter in which everyone should be
      able to be save from violations of his or her personal borders.
      Everyone should be able here to tinker with him/herselfs identity and
      shouldn´t be pushed in a certain one. So bloke-behavior and homophobia
      would be out of place. For these things everybody should take
      responsibility.

      gartenstart@...
      +4917687158270 or +4917661668718