Dioscorea Batatas bulbils

  • gorskilev
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2010
      Hi, folks.
      I am searching for this particular plant, but i havent found anyone that is willing to send it to Slovenia (European Union).
      The only supplier is B and T world seeds but i ordered it 10 months ago and still nothing.

      Does anyone of you have it? Does anyone knows about supplier that has it?

      Cheers,
      Klemen
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2010
        I have Dioscorea,
        not quite sure if it is batatas, (or japonicus)
        and they made no bulbils this year,  but som bulbs
        I might send you..........

        Geir Flatabø

        2010/12/8 gorskilev <dvawolk@...>
        Hi, folks.
        I am searching for this particular plant, but i havent found anyone that is willing to send it to Slovenia (European Union).
        The only supplier is B and T world seeds but i ordered it 10 months ago and still nothing.

        Does anyone of you have it? Does anyone knows about supplier that has it?

        Cheers,
        Klemen

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           pfaf-digest@yahoogroups.com
           pfaf-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • allmendeperma
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 21, 2010
          Hi!
          we´ve got one, too. It´s becoming stunted, but this since 2004. We have heavy mice-problems, especially in the rootcrops. Besides take a look at the climate-diagramm on out http://allmende.de.vu
          The soil is quite sandy here.
          I got this one directly from pfaf!
          If you haven´t got a better one, contact me again in autumn, then I´ll see if there´s a bulb left for you.
          Greetings from Klaus

          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "gorskilev" <dvawolk@...> wrote:

          > Hi, folks.
          > I am searching for this particular plant, but i havent found anyone that is willing to send it to Slovenia (European Union).
          > The only supplier is B and T world seeds but i ordered it 10 months ago and still nothing.
          >
          > Does anyone of you have it? Does anyone knows about supplier that has it?
          >

          > Cheers,
          > Klemen

        • Michael Porter
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 21, 2010