Re: ...is this list still working?

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      Hi Klaus,

      Sorry to hear about your peaches.

      We just had a hurricane, so a few losses here too.  A papaya and a couple pigeon peas - lots of good organic material there for later, though.

      Have you heard of the Austrian permaculturist Sepp Holzer?  He specializes in cold climate techniques... if you're not already into his talks, I can recommend a few on 'You Tube.'
      You're actually in a good position to go visit his place.

      Peace,

      Steve.

      --
      The rule of no realm is mine . . . great or small.
      But all worthy things that are in peril as the world now stands, those are my care.