Re: [pfaf] Re: amelanchier plants sought

  • octavio torres
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
      Hi all. If you or any have seeds/cuttings,also, think in us Greetings from Colombia

      --- El vie, 4/6/10, maureen & phil rooksby <monkeyandsofia@...> escribió:
      Hi Chris
      very envious.  If you ever come across any seeds (or of anything interesting edible), think of us, we are always interested in trying to grow as diverse a number of plants as possible.
      All the best.
      Phil

      in the meantime, why not check out our latest creative activities at monkeyandsofia. blogspot. com
      or life off-the-grid at asimplerlife. yolasite. com

      I don't have any plants to ship to spain but here in the American Midwest the juneberries you speak of are all ripening and tasting very delicious! Lucky for me the city I live in planted them all over downtown near where I live a beautiful landscaping plant. I recommend to every one to grow them!

       hi, does anyone have some small (and free or very cheap) cuttings/