[Fwd: THE HANDBOOK OF ENERGY UTILISATION IN AGRICULTURE BY PIMENTEL]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      This could be an interesting book.

      Rich

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: THE HANDBOOK OF ENERGY UTILISATION IN AGRICULTURE BY PIMENTEL
      Date: Fri, 12, Mar 2004 11:10:20 +
      From: Book Club International <connect1@...>
      To: pfaf@...

      THE HANDBOOK OF ENERGY UTILIZATION IN AGRICULTURE

      Dear Sir/Madam,
      The Commonwealth Education Foundation, London is making The
      Handbook of
      Energy Utilisation in Agriculture by David Pimentel published
      by
      C.R.C. Press available to Agricultural Scientists/Researchers
      at a
      substantially subsidized price.
      The original price of this book is $125(Rs.5900)
      The contents include-introduction,energy values for various
      agricultural
      inputs,energy inputs and outputs for crop systems for field
      crops,vegetables , fruit and tree crops ,livestock production
      systems,marine
      fishery production and for forestry production.
      There are 475 pages in this book which are latest editions
      in mint
      condition.
      Although the original price is $125,The Commonwealth Education
      Foundation,London, has made
      them available to you for$65(Rs.2900) only ,including freight
      packing and
      registered postage to
      your door.This means a saving of $60(3000)per book.
      To take advantage of this offer ,kindly fill out the
      acquisition form below
      and send a draft in favor of World
      Book Centre to the address below
      Alternatively you may like to wire a transfer to a/c no
      210137092 (World
      Book Centre ) at Amex Bank D N Rd.Mumbai-400001 India SWIFT
      CODE AEIBINDXBOM and let us know the delivery address
      Either way the book will reach you within three weeks.

      Thanking you,
      Yours sincerely,

      World Book Centre

      ACQUISITION FORM(please fill in and post with draft)

      To,
      The World Book Centre
      Gr.Flr.Rakhi Mahal
      209, Sir D V Road
      Churchgate,Mumbai-400020
      India
      Tel:22027299
      email sales@...

      Dear Sirs,
      We would like to take advantage of the saving of $60 on the
      subsidy on The
      Handbook of Energy Utilization in Agriculture by David
      Pimentel.
      We enclose a check/draft for $65(2900)only in favor of World
      Book
      Centre/We are
      effecting a wire transfer from our bank/Please send us a
      proforma invoice for $65(2900)as attachment to email address
      _________________________(or fax it on ___________________)on
      payment of which the title will be
      sent to us by Regd.Post/Courier.

      Our address is
      _____________________________
      _____________________________
      _____________________________
      _____________________________
      _____________________________

      Thanking you
      Yours Sincerely

      (Signature)

      --
      p.s. Can I take this opportunity to encourage to you to join our
      friends of Plants For A Future membership scheme. Membership is only

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719