Re: [pfaf] amelanchier plants sought

  • david.keltie@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2010
      Agroforestry.Co.Uk
      cheers, david.

      --
      Sent from my mobile device
    • chex.rice
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
        I don't have any plants to ship to spain but here in the American Midwest the juneberries you speak of are all ripening and tasting very delicious! Lucky for me the city I live in planted them all over downtown near where I live a beautiful landscaping plant. I recommend to every one to grow them!

        Chris
        USDA Zone 5a
        Illinois, USA
        near the banks of the Mississippi River

        --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "monkeyandsofia" <monkeyandsofia@...> wrote:

        > hi, does anyone have some small (and free or very cheap) cuttings/
        > plants of amelanchier stolonifera/ alnifolia/ basalticola/ and confusa?
        > We need about ten. Also the name of a grower (in the UK and Spain if
        > there are any) of all the other edible species necessary for a forest
        > garden, but don't cost a fortune.
        >

        > Phil & Maureen
        >
        > El Pocito <http://asimplerlife.yolasite.com/> , Andalucia, SPAIN

      • maureen & phil rooksby
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
          Hi Chris
          very envious.  If you ever come across any seeds (or of anything interesting edible), think of us, we are always interested in trying to grow as diverse a number of plants as possible.
          All the best.
          Phil

          Maureen & Phil Rooksby
          Finca ¨El Pocito¨
          Oficina de Correos
          Almonaster La Real
          21350
          Huelva
          Andalucia  SPAIN

          in the meantime, why not check out our latest creative activities at monkeyandsofia.blogspot.com
          or life off-the-grid at asimplerlife.yolasite.com

          I don't have any plants to ship to spain but here in the American Midwest the juneberries you speak of are all ripening and tasting very delicious! Lucky for me the city I live in planted them all over downtown near where I live a beautiful landscaping plant. I recommend to every one to grow them!

          Chris
          USDA Zone 5a
          Illinois, USA
          near the banks of the Mississippi River

          --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "monkeyandsofia" <monkeyandsofia@...> wrote:

          > hi, does anyone have some small (and free or very cheap) cuttings/
          > plants of amelanchier stolonifera/ alnifolia/ basalticola/ and confusa?
          > We need about ten. Also the name of a grower (in the UK and Spain if
          > there are any) of all the other edible species necessary for a forest
          > garden, but don't cost a fortune.
          >

          > Phil & Maureen
          >
          > El Pocito <http://asimplerlife.yolasite.com/> , Andalucia, SPAIN

        • octavio torres
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2010
            Hi all. If you or any have seeds/cuttings,also, think in us Greetings from Colombia

            --- El vie, 4/6/10, maureen & phil rooksby <monkeyandsofia@...> escribió:
            Hi Chris
            very envious.  If you ever come across any seeds (or of anything interesting edible), think of us, we are always interested in trying to grow as diverse a number of plants as possible.
            All the best.
            Phil

            in the meantime, why not check out our latest creative activities at monkeyandsofia. blogspot. com
            or life off-the-grid at asimplerlife. yolasite. com