Re: [pfaf] Pasteurizing medicinal infused oils ok?

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 15 , May 29, 2010
      Hi
      You may find this group helpful for cosmetic use of herbs
      HTH

      On 29 May 2010 06:25, Anthony Johnson <aj_translators@...> wrote:
      Thanks. I was reading about GSE recently. However, since that is mainly used as an antioxidant, as opposed to an antimicrobial. So, I have been wondering what if anything can be done to counter that, aside from using various synthetic chemicals. So far, based on what I've read and heard from others, there doesn't seem to be very many options. Thanks for your input. I will certainly keep that in mind.

      Aaron.

    • Joseph A. Cleary
      Message 2 of 15 , May 30, 2010
                Dear Steve & Aaron:
                    What you make and sell interests me greatly, not for injection of the oils though.
                    In that I'm allergic to alcohol all forms of the stuff, as a habit I wear perfumed oils, as I'd much rather smell like a flower than a dirty armpit.
                    When I was there in 04 I bought a bottle of something I gave to a friend, it was way too strong for me.
                    But settle scents are just fine, and they don't offend any one here.
        Shalom, Shalom, Yosef of Ok.