Re: Free Seed Exchange

  • Gaardenier
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2010

      Hello dear Seeders,

      I only cultivate edible and/or medical trees or shrubs.

      A lot of usefull seeds I bought for very reasonable prices at Schumacher treeseeds in Massachusetts USA.

      Also Silverhill seeds and Lifestyle seeds in South Africa .

      In Germany and Austria at www.tropenland.at and www.tropenland.de  .

      Free of charge is very nice but takes me too long to wait for somebody having something that I want.

      Vriendelijke groeten, kind regards

    • hugo makepeace
      Message 2 of 7 , May 18, 2010

        hi there !

          i havent checked my pfaf folder for ages, but it feels relevant that i just take a look today and see your mailing re: free seed exchange !!!

          Yes sir !...  this is indeed the way forward and respects go out to all involved.

          I live in Oxford, where there is quite a hub of environmentalists, and farmers market people, and allotment keepers, and I know for sure there would be many people willing to help make this happen here. There are some really lovely spots for it to happen too!

          I'm going to mention it to people and see what feedback i get.

          If you want to communicate further about this, please use my email address as i dont check all the pfaf postings any more.

          keep on planting!  ( seeds of change )

        hugo

        Message 3 of 7 , May 18, 2010
          Each country has restrictions as to what can or cannot be brought in.  As long as it is a legal substance all they do is confiscate it here in the US.  You can check with the postal authorities to see what is ok to send and what is not.
          Brenda