Re: [pfaf] Burkina

  • Joseph A. Cleary
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
              Dear Friend:
                  I agree with the principle, to green the dessert, to turn arid soil back into a true Gan Aden, in every facet.
                  Just as I have another way of also gaining water to be used by as man as possible.
                  In this manner we wouldn't be dependent on the water of the Kennert and you would need a desalination plants as much as they are now.
                  Do have a good Shabbis and a good Lag B' Omer.
      Shabbat Shalom, Yosef of Ok.