Contacts for Araucaria Araucana (Monkey Puzzle) or Prunus Maachii/Serulla (sp?)

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 8:18 PM
      If anyone has trees per subject, please send me a note on if/when you might be willing to send any my way--for $ or trade. I live in southeast Wisconsin, USA, and know those monkeys do great in the UK. This month should be good time for me to capture plenty of maple seeds, if interested. Thanks, Eric (ewojcieszak@...).