Burkina

  • soniasbooks@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
      Matteo,

      If you haven't seen it yet, watch "Greening the Desert" here:
      http://permaculture.org.au/2007/03/01/greening-the-desert-now-on-youtube/

      The principles there could be applied in any arid climate.

      Sonia in NV

    • Joseph A. Cleary
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
                Dear Friend:
                    I agree with the principle, to green the dessert, to turn arid soil back into a true Gan Aden, in every facet.
                    Just as I have another way of also gaining water to be used by as man as possible.
                    In this manner we wouldn't be dependent on the water of the Kennert and you would need a desalination plants as much as they are now.
                    Do have a good Shabbis and a good Lag B' Omer.
        Shabbat Shalom, Yosef of Ok.

        http://www.juno. com/freeemail? refcd=JUTAGOUT1F REM0210